Skip to the good stuff!


ISO: Offset Powder or French Chalk

From the contact form:

I am researching printing during the 1960s-1970s. I am particularly looking at materials used for the printing press called offset powder or french chalk. Do you know any names of these type of products made by big brands which would have been used during this period?
I appreciate you taking the time to read and consider this.


Post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

APHA encourages comments to be short and to the point; as a general rule, they should not run longer than the original post. Comments should show a courteous regard for the presence of other voices in the discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments that do not adhere to this standard.