To join the American Printing History Association, complete the online application or download, fill out, and return the Membership Application with your dues payment. Membership is on a calendar year basis (January 1–December 31).
If you are interested in joining or starting a local chapter, please check the appropriate area on the application form.
APHA offers several levels of membership participation:
- Individual members receive the semi-annual Printing History, discounts on conference registration and special publications, the opportunity to participate in organizational activities, as well as the option to join local chapters.
- Contributing members receive all the benefits of Individual membership.
- Sustaining members demonstrate the highest level of ongoing support to APHA’s mission and programs, and receive their choice of an available APHA special publication in addition to all the benefits of Contributing membership.
- Benefactor members contribute to the long-term financial health of APHA through support of the endowment, and receive special recognition from the organization in addition to all the benefits of Sustaining membership.
- Institutional members receive Printing History and discounts on APHA special publications.
- Student members enjoy discounted annual Individual membership dues with proof of student status.